Seeking Experienced Nurses
Career opportunities and salary incentives are now available for experienced nurses at East Jefferson General Hospital in our new Observation Evaluation Unit.
EJGH is looking for motivated innovators in the nursing field who are looking to take their careers to the next level.
The hospital, which prides itself on treating Team Members as individuals and not just another number, offers nurses the benefits of:
- Working in an ANCC Nurse Magnet Facility
- Working in a CNOR Strong Surgery Facility
- Support of Advanced Nursing Certifications
- Encouragement in Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Salary Incentives up to $7,500
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Being Rewarded and Recognized for their Talents
For more information, please contact Sandra Oster, Nurse Recruiter, at (504) 503-4455.