The Louisiana Heart Lung and Vascular Institute is an MPSI practice managed by East Jefferson General Hospital.
The expert team of physicians at the Louisiana Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute at East Jefferson General Hospital provide the highest level of cardiovascular, lung, and vein care in our region. Led by the distinguished physicians Dr. Michael N. Brothers, Dr. Tod C. Engelhardt, Dr. Harry A. Roach, Dr. James M. Tubb and Dr. Lawrence Breitkreutz, patients receive an exceptional level of medical expertise, combined with personalized treatment programs utilizing the most advanced procedures and technology. This expert team of physicians performs revolutionary treatments in cardiac surgery, coronary bypass, atrial fibrillation, cancer, and varicose veins.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Video Assisted Thorascopic Surgery
- Femoral Popliteal Bypass
- Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortic Valve Replacements
- Minimally Invasive Convergent Maze
- Ultrasound Assisted Catheter Directed Thrombolysis for DVT and PE
- AV Fistula
- Endoluminal Aortic Stent
- EVLT and Radio Frequency Ablation