An individualized program designed to help you take & keep weight off through effective Lifestyle Management.
Effective weight management is not about counting calories or deprivation. It is about learning a new way of eating. This, easy to use, program helps you learn the keys to effective, lasting weight loss.
The focus of the Weight Loss Program is teaching you to recognize the causes of your weight problem and teaching you the proper techniques, lifestyle changes and personal exercise programs that will help you take off and keep off the excess weight that is compromising your health.
This 3 month comprehensive program brings together all of the necessary elements for successful weight loss. Our unique program is divided into four phases designed to chart your progress through out the program and make any needed adjustments along the way.
Phase One: Application
- Complete application
- A Fitness Principle staff member will call to determine your needs
Phase Two: Assessment
- Metabolic Study - A resting metabolic evaluation determines your caloric needs at rest and aids our nutritionist in creating a personalized nutrition plan for weight management, weight loss, or weight gain.
- Cardiovascular Assessment - includes a peak heart rate, VO2 sub max and anaerobic threshold. Our training staff will use these numbers to develop an individualized cardiovascular and circuit training program to ensure maximum fat burning during your workouts.
- Body Composition - determines your body's amount of lean mass and fat mass. These numbers help us set realistic and obtainable goals for your program. Your body composition will be rechecked at the end of your program to check progress.
- Nutritional Assessment - Meet with our sports and lifestyle nutritionist to assess your current diet and develop a realistic meal plan using your metabolic rate as a guideline for caloric intake. Your baseline measurements will be taken at your initial visit and will be remeasured every 6 weeks to evaluate your progress.
- Lifestyle Challenge - Meet with your trainer and develop your lifestyle plan.
Phase Three: Training
- Meet with your trainer 3 times per week to learn proper form, technique and heart rate monitoring. You will also receive instruction on cardiovascular training, learn pelvic stabilization exercises and proper stretching techniques.
Phase Four: Completion
During final weeks of your program, you will begin preparing for completion by:
- Final body composition & Metabolic study
- Final nutritional consultation
- Lifestyle Assessment - Meet with your trainer to discuss progress and how we can help you continue on your path to a healthier lifestyle.