The Outpatient Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Services offered at East Jefferson General Hospital are designed to combine state-of-the-art techniques and facilities with the highest level of personalized care so that each patient can resume their fullest possible quality of life as safely and quickly as possible.
Why Choose EJGH Rehab Services
- Staff has specialists to handle almost any type of rehab need including area's only PT certified in ART and one of area's only PT's certified in TPI Golf.
- Facilities include extensive rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment and space for therapists to use various approaches to help you rehab.
- More certified therapists in different areas of specialty than smaller stand-alone facilities can offer.
- Convenience, taking appointments at noon and other times to accommodate the needs of the patient.
- Working closely with physicians to ensure the patient and physician needs are met with every case.
What Patients Have to Say
"I actually feared the rehab part more than my surgery but once I got here I grew to look forward to my sessions. They motivated me and made the process easy to succeed."
"I have had other knee surgeries and rehabbed elsewhere. The facilities and therapists at EJ are heads and shoulders above everyone else I have used."
"Our family has used EJ for physical therapy and occupational therapy. In every instance they were professional and explained everything so well that it made the rehab go by more easily."
"Looking back now at how far I've come in my rehab, I admit I would have never believed I would be this far along and walking this well so soon."
"As an athlete, my goals were to not only get back on the field but to be as fast and explosive as I was before then injury. EJ Rehab helped me accomplish all those goals."