Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Care and Rehab – specialized treatment focusing on care of the orthopedic patient.
- Sport Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on the care of the athlete and return to sports activity.
- Manual Therapy – manual techniques focusing on soft tissue injuries, spine and imbalances. This includes McKenzie techniques,
- Vestibular rehab – specialized treatment focusing on care of the patient with problems with balance, coordination or conditions that are causing these.
- Neurological Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on care of the neurologically involved patient, which includes stroke, TBI, etc.
- ASTYM/Graston – specialized soft tissue techniques to alleviate injuries to the soft tissueand increase recovery.
- Kinesiotaping – specialized taping techniques to promote proper muscle balance and alleviate soft tissue pain and injuries.
- Aquatic Therapy – specialized therapy in warm pool setting addressing needs that cannot be done on land.
- Dry Needling – a technique in which a solid filament needle is inserted into the skin and muscle directly at a myofascial trigger point. A myofascial trigger point consists of multiple contraction knotcs, which are related to the production and maintenance of the pain cycle.
- Driving Evaluations – specialized program to assess patients ability to safely drive.
- Low Vision – treatment techniques to assist in addressing patients deficits with low vision problems they are having.
- Lymphedema – specialized treatment techniques to address Breast Cancer patients rehab needs and facilitate improvement and function post-mastectomy.
- Hand Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on orthopedic issues related to the upper extremity.
- Neurological Therapy - specialized treatment focusing on care of the neurologically involved patient, which includes stroke, TBI, etc
- Vital Stim – specialized treatment techniques utilizing electrical stimulation to promote functional swallowing and assist in developing muscle activity.
- Speech/Language therapy – specialized treatment focusing on speech development of patients with deficits in this area.
- Cognitive Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on re-learning cognitive task.