Whether you are a new mom, pregnant or thinking about starting a family, join us for New Addition Girl’s Night Out: Expert Tips for Moms-To-Be. East Jefferson General Hospital OB/GYNs Leah Gonski and Stephen Champlin will discuss maximizing the health of mom and baby before, during and after birth. Perinatologist Asha Heard will talk about preconception counseling and the coordination of care for high-risk pregnancies.
Thursday, September 19 • 7pm, with tours beginning at 6:30pm
EJGH Conference Center • FREE
Event will also include:
- Demonstrations: car seat safety, swaddling, CPR and breastfeeding
- Complimentary nursery design advice from Pottery Barn
- Juicing demonstrations from Williams-Sonoma
- Education information from Medela, March of Dimes, Nola Nesting, La Leche League,
Destination Maternity, Fussy Baby Network and GNOBAC (Greater New Orleans
Breastfeeding Awareness Coalition)
- Hand massages
- Complimentary, on-site pregnancy photos from Mom 365 Photography
- Nutrition resources
- Yoga demonstrations
- Gift Bags
- Giveaways which include: Carseats, Breast Pumps and more!
Call HealthFinder at 504-456-5000 to reserve your seat today.
• EJGH Woman & Child Center • Wellness Center • Destination Maternity
• Whole Foods Market • Williams- Sonoma • Pottery Barn • Medela
• Fussy Baby Network • Nola Nesting • GNOBAC • Mom 365 Photography